The baths today are areas designed for relaxation and wellness with the trends in decoration are committed to leadership in this room of the house, giving it style and betting on innovative materials.
When we decided to renew the image of our bathroom or if we are designing a new home, it is necessary to take into account the space available and the style in which we want to decorate, and from this we can determine the material best suited for soils and walls.
Then, in Decora Ilumina solve some of the most common questions when it comes to bathrooms coatings involves:
- For a small bathroom the format that best helps to gain breadth is the tile , you’ll find pieces of 2 ? 2 or 5 ? 5 cm. It is best to choose light colors. Because of the difficulty of placement is better to have the help of a professional.
- To reduce the number of joints and create a sense of continuity, the porcelain tiles in large size is ideal. If you choose a finish grinding, get a smooth surface with little together.
- If you just want floor wood , you have two options: the laminate and natural wood . The first is perfect for bathrooms, it is prepared to resist moisture and heat, and can be installed without works, while you certainly natural wood decantarte for tropical varieties, these are very strong for its high oil content.
- Tips on bathrooms reforms to bathroom lighting
- Tips to decorate the bathroom
- Vanitorys: style, functionality and cutting edge.
- The beauty of natural stone has come to the baths. If you wish to place on the ground, you better take a pumice stone-like finish to avoid slipping, either in any type of marble or limestone, travertine, both for floors and walls, you’d better have a good seal lacquer , a good solution is the board, as it is an almost impermeable rock, with very low porosity and a rough finish that makes it naturally slip.